Ark: Survival Evolved
6 Aug 2016
23 Jun 2016
- Experience gain increased to 5x from 2x
- Harvesting amount increase to 5x
- Harvesting health increased to 5x from 2x
1 Jun 2016
- Difficulty modifier adjusted so that up to level 120 beasts can spawn
30 Apr 2016
- Difficulty modifier adjusted so that up to level 90 beasts can spawn instead of default 60
7 Apr 2016
- Taming speed multiplier set to 4x
30 Mar 2016
- PVE building decay disabled
- Flyers able to carry players and other dinos
- Disabled download/upload of characters and dinos
24 Mar 2016
- Harvest health updated to 2x (same speed, twice as much per object/dino)
- Experience gain 2x (effects players, tribe and dinos)
- Taming speed 2x
- Global text chat enabled
- Global voice chat disabled
Below list are our admins who will help if something is bugged out or broken. Don’t expect stuff to just be spawned in for you though.
If none of us are around then please take screenshots / video and let us know when we’re back on.
The DaGodz server can be found easily with the in game search. Just follow these steps
- Click “Join Ark” as normal
- Select “Unofficial” from the server drop down list
- Tick the “Show Password Protected” option
- Filter for “DaGodz Survival”
- Hit the “Join” button and enter the server password
If this doesn’t work then you may need to add the server to your Servers list in Steam
- Port 7778
The full list
This means no building in the way of other players, or in such a way that you prevent people from getting to key resources. Similarly using dinos to block caves or narrow pathways will not be tolerated.
No camping resources
As the resources are very scarce and valuable hoarding resources is not in the spirit of everyone having fun. By all means trade with others if you have spares, but don’t just go out and stop others from getting what they need to progress.
No verbal abuse
Any form of hate speech or bullying etc is not acceptable. At admin discretion players will either be punished or banned depending on the transgression after a clear warning.
We all want to have fun, its as simple as that.
So in keep that spirit in mind when you are playing. Obviously we expect a bit of ribbing and tom foolery from time to time, but lets not go to far!